Harrogate Sulphur Soap
Harrogate Sulphur Soap specialise in a specially formulated sulphur soap range that cares for your skin.
Contains Sulphur and Spring Water from Harrogate’s Famous SPA.
Active sulphur’s therapeutic and curative qualities will tone, care and repair the skin. All Harrogate Sulphur Soap products contain sulphur and spring water drawn by hand from Harrogate’s Old Stinking Well.
High in Vitamin E
Vitamin E is a naturally occurring component of healthy skin. It offers significant antioxidant properties to help defend from pollution and other environmental stressors that would otherwise weaken skin, causing unwanted changes.
Formulated for Everyday Use &
For All Skin Types
Suitable for All Skin Types
- 100% agreed this body cream hydrates without feeling heavy.
- 100% agreed this body cream helps improve the look of dry, ashy skin.
- 100% agreed their skin felt moisturized and smooth.
- 96% agreed this body cream helped their dry flakes and dehydration.
- 93% agreed this body cream improved the look of any bumps or texture.
*In a consumer study of 32 subjects after 24 hours
- Participants experienced significant improvement in skin barrier function for 24 hours after application.*
- 100% of participants experienced a significant improvement in skin moisture for 12 hours after application.*
*Based on a clinical study of 32 subjects
After 1 Use:
How to use?
sodium tallowate, sodium palm kernelate, aqua (water), sulfur, parfum ( fragrance), glycerin, sodium chloride, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e) hexyl cinnamal, d-limonene, benzyl salicylate, tetrasodium EDTA, tetrasodium etidronate, amyl cinnamal, linalool, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehide, clolurs: CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 770078 (Ultramarine Blue)
Work up a lather using warm water, wash area and pat dry with a clean towel.
For best results use with other Harrogate Sulphur Soap Company products.
Products are suitable for all skin types and NOT tested on animals.
Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact rinse thoroughly. If symptoms persist consult a doctor. For external use only.